WWII OFFLINE UNMODDED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They really need to fix the account management page

3 posters

Go down

They really need to fix the account management page Empty They really need to fix the account management page

Post by david06 Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:57 pm

This is totally unacceptable. This is a critical function of the game, their cash flow, not a "fix it in a few days" task.

The game forums are closed to non-subscribers, even the free player forums require a F2P account so what is a person supposed to do if they want to find out about the game? They cannot create an account.

One can just look at the current game trailer's YT comments and there are people posting that they want to play but cannot make an account. Their facebook page also has plenty of negative comments regarding the situation.

Of course with the page down a player also cannot unsubscribe from the game, so this is going to lead to conspiracies.

david06

Back to top Go down

They really need to fix the account management page Empty Re: They really need to fix the account management page

Post by pittpete Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:05 pm

I've been trying to unsub my hero account for 5 days now.
It's absolutely pathetic.
It's unconceivable how this continues to go on like this.
They say they're working furiously to fix it.
How, what are they doing?
Are they hiring someone?
Are they googling a fix?
If they can't fix it then hire someone who can and keep them.
Get rid of the people that can't do it.

pittpete

Back to top Go down

They really need to fix the account management page Empty Re: They really need to fix the account management page

Post by BodkinBarb3r Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Wouldn't it be potentially illegal in this situation if it goes on for say 5 days or more?

Your on a rolling payment and are being billed but can't stop it due to their technical problems. It's like being charged interest on a credit card but your not allowed to pay it off.

BodkinBarb3r

Back to top Go down

Post by david06 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:26 pm

6:25 p.m. US eastern time the account page is working, or at least I can log on. I haven't tried changing anything though.

So for their sake I hope it stays up; their account page being down really does not reflect well on the company.

david06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down