WWII OFFLINE UNMODDED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gophur last active 13th March

+2
cobray
BodkinBarb3r
6 posters

Go down

Gophur last active 13th March Empty Gophur last active 13th March

Post by BodkinBarb3r Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/member.php?userid=539601

Gophur last active 13th March Gophur10

Likewise wtf is this shit:
http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=397024

1.35 'development' is just some name changes, changing a database value for cappture times and doing some tweaks to RPATS.

And lets not start on that shit ass grenade aimer. FFS Call of Duty doesn't have that shit. Fucking idiots

BodkinBarb3r

Back to top Go down

Gophur last active 13th March Empty Re: Gophur last active 13th March

Post by cobray Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Maybe we should all play Rapid Assault instead

LOL
(ducks)

cobray

Back to top Go down

Post by HaughtKarl Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:29 pm

I'd love to hear thoughts from Gold and Platinum Builders about the RA fiasco. I know if I were one I would've blown a gasket when they unveiled RA on the game's 10th anniversary. Christ, what a let down that was.

HaughtKarl

Back to top Go down

Post by Socom Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:56 am

CRS and its get rich quick schemes.

Instead of listening to what the general playerbase is asking for or seeing what other successful companies are doing to keep their playerbase playing and increasing (which is new toys, toys, toys, and new maps), they waste resources and development time on side projects (RA wtf) and menial additions (such as lean, radial clutter, and grenade aiming).

If they had of added more toys (ala WoT) we'd have new rides to keep the flyboys happy, new tanks to keep the tankers happy, and new infantry weapons to keep the grunts happy. New toys wouldve gone a long way to keeping the playerbase interested and paying money.

Socom

Back to top Go down

Post by david06 Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:05 pm

cobray wrote:Maybe we should all play Rapid Assault instead

LOL
(ducks)
Gophur last posted on the RA beta forums March 7th.

He says that the server is up, but a lot of other people see the server as offline. Apparently we have to download the newest client but guys are still getting error messages of one sort or the other. I stopped trying weeks ago, but I may decide to log on in a few days when I'm bored or something.

david06

Back to top Go down

Post by BodkinBarb3r Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:04 pm

david06 wrote:
cobray wrote:Maybe we should all play Rapid Assault instead

LOL
(ducks)
Gophur last posted on the RA beta forums March 7th.

He says that the server is up, but a lot of other people see the server as offline. Apparently we have to download the newest client but guys are still getting error messages of one sort or the other. I stopped trying weeks ago, but I may decide to log on in a few days when I'm bored or something.

It's like their either incompetent or want to hide it. If they want people to try it you need to put it on the frontpage ffs. It's like their scared for people to actually see what little they have done. Other than the grenade aimer PoS most of the changes could be done in a few hours by someone with some ability in changing database values. Even if their systems were fucked up it doesnt take 16 months or w/e to change a class name or make RPATS not come loaded. Such things shouldn't even need to wait for a patch ffs they are needed to save a problem, they're not 'features'. They're herding w/e shit they can into one thing and pass it off as a big 'development'

BodkinBarb3r

Back to top Go down

Post by pittpete Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:59 pm

It took them a month to fix the TS server, enough said Shocked

pittpete

Back to top Go down

Post by david06 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 pm

pittpete wrote:It took them a month to fix the TS server, enough said Shocked
I know I'm considered a "hater" but periodically I see them struggle with things and I get the urge to help them out somehow...then they do something stupid or arrogant and I stop caring again.

david06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum