WWII OFFLINE UNMODDED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NY75 - New 'Rat'

+5
cobray
david06
CE
Socom
BodkinBarb3r
9 posters

Go down

NY75 - New 'Rat' Empty NY75 - New 'Rat'

Post by BodkinBarb3r Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:34 pm

By keeping stum about Antwerp he has been rewarded:

http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/index.php/component/content/article/23-reports/13031-welcome-aboard-ny75

Welcome to the new Assistant Game Manager.

I bet Silky is right pissed for being over looked

BodkinBarb3r

Back to top Go down

NY75 - New 'Rat' Empty Re: NY75 - New 'Rat'

Post by Socom Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:42 am

And people wonder why the Axis PB dont trust the rats. Most of the mods/gms are a gentlemens club of allied players/friends. GMing ny75 two weeks after his term makes it seem even more like there would of been a conflict of interest or favouritism.

BTW - anyone know why Tman stopped being a GM?

Socom

Back to top Go down

Post by CE Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Interesting theories in here. Still hung up on bias bullshit huh

CE

Back to top Go down

Post by BodkinBarb3r Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:14 pm

lol it's funny how you try to cosy up to the people that don't like CRS while your still a CRS lapdog. Hows your hero account doing? Smile

BodkinBarb3r

Back to top Go down

Post by CE Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Who's cozy? I've never pretended to be your friend or anyone else's. I like Ny75. He was a good cinc and will be a good rat. So because I like some rats I'm this traitor? Get over yourself dude. Grow some balls and lets see who you really are. I'm not the pussy hiding behind a name because deep down you like this game you so strongly bash but yet your afraid to be you because it will probably contradict every post you've ever made.

CE

Back to top Go down

Post by BodkinBarb3r Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:11 pm

lol i'll disregard most of that as your just trying to manipulate what I said into something non existent. I'm saying this alot these days but great argumentative technique there, seems everyone is trying to pull them. Try responding to what I say or not mkay? How is your hero account?

What I was referring to is how you try hard to befriend the people that attack CRS aka JG26 while your good chums with the GM's and Xoom who has given you favours e.g. allowed you back into HC as gambolo, gave your original account back and got you into HC before the 30 days other people get.

BodkinBarb3r

Back to top Go down

Post by CE Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:18 pm

I have no beef with Jg. Never have. I have beef with KGW. But I do not hide behind anyone. CRS lifted my ban after 3 years . You sure know a lot about me BB. Are you a CE fanboy? You seem to have an interest in me and my squad. Come sign up at aefsquad.com. I'll give you permissions and you can hash it out there too. What say you?

CE

Back to top Go down

Post by BodkinBarb3r Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:28 am

Your giving me answers to things I never asked about. TBH I think it's you who seem to have the great interest in myself as you seem to be here just to have digs at myself which speaks for itself.

When people are trying to manipulate things for their own end I call them out and show that their 'views' they express are just to protect their own positions, egos, way they want people to percieve them etc. E.g. you and jsilec only diehard support doc's server resets over antwerp and aarchost not because of your observations but because you didn't want the allied (which you have the attitude that your the most important one) victory diminshed even though most axis just stopped caring. And if anyone, like myself shows your 'arguments' have nothing to stand on and that your only there to protect your status then, well, we get the above conduct....

It's human nature. You gain a high status, other people attack something that indirectly threatens your status so you attack those people to protect your status. That's all I see from you, it's not the game, it's not the community it's the status.

In regards to your invite i'll pass. I'll defend myself when attacked but I have no interest in going there just for things to go round in circles.

BodkinBarb3r

Back to top Go down

Post by CE Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:35 am

I'm not defending CRS. And I'm not defending my " status" I really don't see where your going with the " status" but w/e. Jg26 and whoever can bash/critique/make fun of/hate CRS all they want. They have their reasons and that's up to them. So because they lifted my ban an the fact that Im not part of the anti CRS band wagon I'm a lapdog? I lulz at that. You know nothing about me or my actions to even justify that. You entertain me the most I think. You hide behind this persona calling people ( anyone who doesn't agree wih you ) out or tying, yet your arguments hold no weight at all because your just a phantom. Your posts reflect who you really are and that my friend is a coward. Same with tilo, cobray and others who started a mmorpg war behind false names to preserve their " status" in the wwiiol community.

CE

Back to top Go down

Post by david06 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:54 am

CE you are CRS's baby, why are you even here?

They pulled out all the stops to get allied veterans back and form an allied squad.

They destroyed all the big axis squads, and even the smaller but effective ones that operated in TZ3.

They've nerfed AT infantry down to a fraction of what they were a few years ago.

When that wasn't enough, and guys like Dcoy were about to capture Antwerp during lowpop(anything happening outside of US prime is "breaking the game") DOC came on and had his little emergency server reset, causing a bunch of good axis officers to leave the game.

So the game is now tailor-made for a group of tankers that play during US prime. That's who the game revolves around.

Are you even a builder? The company has done so much to get you and your little AEF group playing so it's only proper to return the favor somehow.

david06

Back to top Go down

Post by CE Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:23 am

Oh David. So much to learn and understand. AEF was formed because allied squads were slowly fading away in regards to unified squad ops. We merged 5 squads into one. Squads ranged from 23rd,BKB,617,Allfor and a couple others. Allied squads like squad ops. They like co ordination. So this was a way to really just bring people together in one big mega squad so to speak. CRS had or had nothing to do with AEF. They have no control or say. I'm not really sure why you care about AEF so much. We lost some good players forming AEF and the decision wasn't made lightly. It wa a gamble and was only supposed to last 1 map and all the players would go back to their old squads. But after a vote,99% decided they liked it and stayed.

I'm an allied Vet and have always been in game. The only differene was my game name. So stop acting like I was away and all of a sudden CRs said omg lets bring back CE. I'm truly flattered you all care about me so much, I really am. Makes me feel loved Razz

Am I a builder? Not an official builder. I pay $30 a month to help keep this game I've played since 03 to stay alive. I'd pay $50 a month if it came to it. I have many many friends in wwiiol and a handful live but 30 mins from me. So this is about a community and some of you are making this into a witch hunt.

Let me be totally arrogant and egotistical . You will never be the player I am. Why? Because I am not here for stats or idc if wwiiol has a programmer. I'm here to lead my side regardless of the above . I do it out of joy for the game which you all( most) have forgotten.

Put your bullshit to the side and remember why we are here. Help your friends enjoy he game with you and stop being kill joys. How many more times can you repeat yourself in 3 different forums. It's all the same bitching and moaning. And yet it's the same 10 or so guys holding each others dicks.

CE

CE

Back to top Go down

Post by cobray Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:30 pm

CE you are such a tool. I know xoom told you who I was on the forum. There is no way you "guessed" since I have hardly posted in over 2 years and when I was it was in Axis Secure or HC during the time you were banned. You owe CRS big time for letting you back in the game and this is one way you are working it off by being the CRS cheerleader. Since Stug was exposed you never see him here anymore so now it's up to you to re-arrange the chairs on the Titanic as the ship is going down. If you are so sick of all the bitching and whining that is going on these forums why do you bother to show up? I can't wait until CRS goes down and the game is finally shut down for good after all the crap they brought on to themselves. I will be here celebrating when that day comes and knowing that everything you fanboi's cheered on and worked for will all be gone.

cobray

Back to top Go down

Post by pittpete Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Stug was exposed?
Who was he?

pittpete

Back to top Go down

Post by CE Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:10 pm

lol @ tool

Cobray, do you think after 9 years of playing I haven't made friends on both sides? Xoom did NOT tell me who you were. One of your own told me. So you may want to think before you accuse me. I found out who you were the same way I found out about stug.

I came here because I was invited and honestly your right, I'm not really sure why I even bother in here. Mainly to argue with BB prolly.

CE

Back to top Go down

Post by cobray Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 pm

CE wrote:Xoom did NOT tell me who you were. One of your own told me.

You are a tool and a liar. Xoom was the only one who knew.

cobray

Back to top Go down

Post by CE Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:28 pm

cobray wrote:
CE wrote:Xoom did NOT tell me who you were. One of your own told me.

You are a tool and a liar. Xoom was the only one who knew.

Keep telling yourself that champ

CE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hastati Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Mods can cross reference IP so It'd be pretty easy for Xoom to check all accounts using your computer - I know, i found many a second account Smile

Hastati

Back to top Go down

Post by Szyporyn Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Ny is a good guy till proven otherwise!!!

Szyporyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Szyporyn Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:02 pm

And CE, I understand what you mean, but is it really the gameyou used to love still?

Szyporyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilo Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:44 pm

CE wrote:I'm not defending CRS. And I'm not defending my " status" I really don't see where your going with the " status" but w/e. Jg26 and whoever can bash/critique/make fun of/hate CRS all they want. They have their reasons and that's up to them. So because they lifted my ban an the fact that Im not part of the anti CRS band wagon I'm a lapdog? I lulz at that. You know nothing about me or my actions to even justify that. You entertain me the most I think. You hide behind this persona calling people ( anyone who doesn't agree wih you ) out or tying, yet your arguments hold no weight at all because your just a phantom. Your posts reflect who you really are and that my friend is a coward. Same with tilo, cobray and others who started a mmorpg war behind false names to preserve their " status" in the wwiiol community.

Wow CE....taking a cheap shot at me, when you think I am not looking......nice. I have never taken a cheap shot at you and always had respect for you regardless of what has went on in game. However, that ends today. As for NY75 - he and Xoom are the biggest douche bags ever. Oh....CE, I NEVER hid behind a false name on the mmorpg forums. I had that forum name since 2005 and I never denied it was me on the wwiionline forums. Glad your true colors now come out. WWIIONLINE's biggest brown noser. As for my status in game.....I was / still am the best bomber pilot the game has ever seen.....too bad we can't say the same about you in any aspect of the game eh?

Tilo

Tilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum