WWII OFFLINE UNMODDED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the admins-protect yourselves

3 posters

Go down

To the admins-protect yourselves Empty To the admins-protect yourselves

Post by HuskerGI aka Axishatr Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Just a FYI. I'd make sure you don't use any of CRS or Playnet copyrighted names or pictures at the name or title area of this forum. They WILL eat you alive.

Remember that this company has a 20 page TOS and a 20 page MOD rules paper. This company has more lawyers then devs.

Just keep that in mind. At the very least they will force the provider of this forum to delete it without warning. The worst is that they will come after you personally.

I don't joke either.

That's why I try to make sure to let everyone know that my posts are clearly my own views and OPINION. No factual documents in hand or training to provide professional opinions on any game, business, or action of any person or persons.

I have my opinion and you have yours. Because they don't agree with the companies ideals gets your threads locked and deleted on THEIR forums. But not here....

Just remember how gestapo they are. Remember copyright laws and registered trademarks. They even shut down wwiiol support pages on facebook even though call of duty and other games have hundreds of pages supporting and damning them. There is a COD page that says "COD SUCKS" and it's still up. But the one anti WWIIOL FB page was shot down within days. Another non crs/playnet FB support page was cut down also.

Just heads up.....

But again, it's just my opinion.

HuskerGI aka Axishatr

Back to top Go down

To the admins-protect yourselves Empty Re: To the admins-protect yourselves

Post by Argel Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:13 pm

HuskerGI aka Axishatr wrote:This company has more lawyers then devs.

They have a lawyer?

Argel

Back to top Go down

Post by HuskerGI aka Axishatr Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Several.

(just my opinion...)

HuskerGI aka Axishatr

Back to top Go down

Post by pittpete Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:46 pm

No coders, but lawyers
LOL

pittpete

Back to top Go down

Post by HuskerGI aka Axishatr Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Sad isn't it? Just think if they would have put a little more of that money (ToS, Mod Rules, License, Copyright, Trademarks) into the actual programming and maintaining of the game?

They spent all that lawyer crap money and China still stole their stuff....internally. And produced a whole bunch of cheats also.

*clap clap*

(just my opinion...)

HuskerGI aka Axishatr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum