S! Everboday

Go down

S! Everboday

Post by anfiach on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:24 am

So I just came across this hehe. I really wish they would Greenlight this on Steam. I expect it will accelerate it's demise. They've got no coders to develop Steam integration and it will expose this massively broken game to the rest of its potential audience, thus ensuring nobody will want to play it. Am I playing this game? You bet I am. I'm being a "freeloader". May as well get some free play time for all of the time and money invested over the years.

Sad to see interest in venting has waned as I was enjoying taunting Stug over at MMORPG. Wish there was a viable alternative to "get abused by admins while not being allowed to play the game online". H&G doesn't look like it to me.

anfiach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: S! Everboday

Post by david06 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Yeah H&G looks to be going in a different direction although I might try it out some more. War Thunder is going to be adding a shit-ton of ground units and apparently ships as well, so that along with some Planetside 2 might satisfy the itch.

The guys left at CRS don't seem to be trying very hard, in their steam greenlight effort or in their hero program. I've joked about it before, but I really do think that it's just a part-time job for them, definitely for Xoom. The survival of their company is in question and they won't even bother putting out a weekly video on youtube, they are just asking the few hundred remaining subscribers for more money.

david06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anfiach on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:37 pm

It's depressing to watch really. I think they are in denial or something. I agree, either Xoom doesn't care or hes the worst marketing director in history.

As for War Thunder, yeah I'm looking forward to the expansion into ground and naval. Their controls suck if you don't use mouse and keyboard but it can be fun. Their damage model seems a bit random though. Not a lot of options for us WWII buffs right now and mainly because nobody releases a quality product anymore. They all go for the quick buck.

anfiach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum