Are we happy about the game now?

Post by hardlead on Wed May 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Since no one is posting any longer scratch

hardlead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are we happy about the game now?

Post by HaughtKarl on Mon May 27, 2013 3:00 am

I no longer play the game. I canceled my 2 subs awhile ago and never felt compelled to re-up them. I used to check in with a freebie account but each log in reminded me that we'll never go back to the glory days of a packed server and so I just uninstalled the client and never looked back.

I do enjoy me some CRS schadenfreude though. Those clowns deserve all the shit thrown at them especially Doc.

HaughtKarl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by david06 on Tue May 28, 2013 11:03 am

I stopped playing.

I was thinking about continuing and just ignoring the devs, maybe go through my hard drive and repost an old ATR guide on youtube or get a wiki going that's not abandoned and outdated, but then I realized that the game is so small and it's future so dim that it would be pointless to waste any more hours on it. I realized that by logging in and playing, or trying to help out the community I'm supporting the allied manchildren like ce, giggyboo and kilemall, not to mention the idiots at CRS.

The damndest thing is that I would probably be volunteering for all sorts of stuff if the people keeping the game online weren't a bunch of worthless fucks. That's not an exaggeration, the employees really are worthless. They can't get off of their ass to manage a youtube channel or a webpage, let alone fix a database and they demand money to hire a coder? Fuck them, at this point it requires blind loyalty to accept anything that they say.

Just look at this, more woe-is-me from DOC, who I'm sure at this point has serious emotional issues.

The guys at CRS obviously hate their job, they tried to ditch WW2online and do something else but since they fail on so many levels they couldn't get their product launched. Now since they can't get a job anywhere else in the industry they're stuck again and pretending that it's some labor of love of theirs. It will be best for the game if they go bankrupt soon and sell off the IP+code.

david06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Socom on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:32 am

Heh yep its more the fact that noone from the forum plays it anymore to care. Ive been back into WoT for my game fix, but will be waiting to jump onboard H&G when its completed.

Saw the latest they had a phone app so that HC could manage/move supply without even being in game, great idea should be interesting to see if it works out.

Socom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by toxicpuke on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:42 pm

I also moved on. War thunder and world of tanks pretty much gives me my game fix now. Unless i was to hear about a bunch of improvements im not likely ever going to come back.

toxicpuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down