Re: Tribute to MMORPG nuclear strike

Post by BodkinBarb3r on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 pm

A victory would be if they actually listened to their customers

BodkinBarb3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by david06 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:41 pm

A funny thing about that is that all those "haters" played the game for years and contributed a lot either in money or time(maybe me not as much), we all really liked the game but apparently we were trying to destroy it by pointing out the developer's bad decisions. I was a big time axis player, others were hardcore allied so it wasn't just side bias.

What was the term Xoom used in the ratchat, "vicious slander" or something like that? Yeah I guess those screen caps of them being jerks to their customers were fabricated.

mmorpg.com doesn't seem like that bad of a node for other games; I joined to talk about ww2online but I'm still there checking out other stuff. Just about every game entry has it's share of negative threads, even the ones which haven't even come out yet so I wonder why they thought that the same situation in the ww2online forums was having a huge negative impact when it obviously hasn't hurt other MMOs. Seems like a big loss of publicity and I don't think they've stepped up their marketing elsewhere.

david06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BodkinBarb3r on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Don't worry he's recently started doing this new thing called 'search engine optimisation'. They're years ahead i'm sure

BodkinBarb3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum