WWII OFFLINE UNMODDED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone get this email?

+2
hardlead
pittpete
6 posters

Go down

Everyone get this email? Empty Everyone get this email?

Post by pittpete Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Everyone get this email? Email10

pittpete

Back to top Go down

Everyone get this email? Empty Re: Everyone get this email?

Post by hardlead Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Yes I got it.

hardlead

Back to top Go down

Post by cobray Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Begging for money again. Pathetic. Rolling Eyes

cobray

Back to top Go down

Post by BodkinBarb3r Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm

That is such a lame email. Wall of text and a Microsoft excel graph. Nobody's going to respect an email from xoom. Get BLOO, gophur, mel even ohm or whoever.

Whats the big fuss with 'Hero' builders? Yes they would potentially pay 2x+ but seriously how many people do they think are going to pay that absurb amount with nothing to come from it. Far better to get old players back than get existing ones to pay more as those existing ones might become a hero for a month or 2 then get burnt out by CRS not doing anything.

Norm subscriber 1 year plan: $140 over year roughly
'Hero': $30*12= $360

Why don't they just encourage people to get tow accounts.

It's only been difficult because they've made it difficult for themselves.

We should reply to the email and state that it's all their own fault

BodkinBarb3r

Back to top Go down

Post by HaughtKarl Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Grammar not even once. That whole thing was painful to read.

"Increased and refocused marketing initiatives have helped us create consecutive new player growth periods that is resulting into a more populated and dynamic battlefield for you all to enjoy."

What marketing initiatives? A YouTube trailer that has less than 12,000 views? A shitty banner on MMORPG that lasted for a month? Try harder, guys.

HaughtKarl

Back to top Go down

Post by pittpete Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 pm

I don't have a problem with Xoom, but I hope they aren't paying him much of a salary.
Months and months of nothing being done of any substance at least on the outside

pittpete

Back to top Go down

Post by david06 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:23 pm

Yeah, I got it but it was addressed to my unsubbed 2nd account, "david060". I definitely agree about it being a lame cash-grab. There wasn't a word about new features at all and the "we all need to pull our weight" remark probably infuriated the fromer players that bothered to open it.

pittpete wrote:I don't have a problem with Xoom, but I hope they aren't paying him much of a salary.Months and months of nothing being done of any substance at least on the outside"

I don't know what their deal is at CRS; you cannot have a vague or unexciting update about once a week on the main page of what's supposed to be a MMO and expect to grow the population or create buzz.

The Facebook page is almost as dead. Post some updates, post some buzzard cam on youtube, comment or like other ww2-related stuff, I mean what the hell are they doing? It's like they have a part-time employee that checks in every several days to post some generic comments. Might as well just get a bot to do that.

david06

Back to top Go down

Post by BodkinBarb3r Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:12 pm

Yep, second look just a cash grab. It looks like more he wants me to spend money in some pyramind scheme or something than play a WW2 'MMO'FPS. Any images of this supposed new stuff or ingame footage? What am I missing out on? I could make my own graph in excel.

I'm sure he's rather upset over all the 'free loaders' playing

BodkinBarb3r

Back to top Go down

Post by hardlead Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:23 pm

I'm sure he's rather upset over all the 'free loaders' playing

Well not upset enough to answer my mail on how to get subbed again for the 9.99 offer I got on Email!
No reply Sleep

hardlead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum