I tried to get 20 people exposure to game

Go down

I tried to get 20 people exposure to game

Post by HuskerGI aka Axishatr on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:48 am

Over the last month I have tried to get 20 gun club members exposure to WWIIOL to try to help the game out. Even though I am 150% against the actions of the company and the same against a couple of its core employees, I still want the game that my friends play to continue. I am harsh and have run out of patience with CRS because they need to wake up and change or the game will die. Period. So I tried....

However, they all have said "F" it since everytime I try to setup a gaming introduction night the new player option was down (minus one night the weather was bad). Also, on their own doing they searched the internet, while waiting for the new player page to come alive, and found all the honest negative reports about the company on several websites and the really juicy stuff on the JG forums.

We've since met again at the gun range and talked about it. I explained to them that the company is fubar, but the game is fairly interesting to play. But, most of them are just like me and have little patience for being muzzled and made fun of by some dummies that have a "big stick" condition because they have been given moderation tools by an online gaming company.

Because of that I cannot get them to cross over to try it. Simple as that. The remaining person interested is suppose to come over this weekend and log in on my machine (his laptop won't run the game) to try it out. You see, not only is the game very expensive (he is not going to mess with free play as that to is a joke with the super limited units available) but he also has to commit to building/buying a rig and upping his internet connection quality.

I think CRS forgets what it takes for a commitment (beside their $18/month) to play their game. Another reason I've beat the drum so hard in the past about the pricing.

I hope he likes the chess match style of the game you can still get at times. I hope he bonds with a squad, like I did, because that is what really makes the game work. Even though in the past CRS did many things to choke that. Even to the point of having the time when CRS played with the many squads in game to see what they did and how they functioned. From that I think the only thing that came out of it was the nerfing of the PARA game, the killing of the turn rates and change of mini map format. Sad deal really.

Time will tell. Again, even though I am harsh and short with the company.....I still love the game side. If the company would not have been so down right terrible at customer service, over modded, and at times just MEAN....I'd still be playing full time, and PAYING!

S!

(just my opinion...)

Last edited by HuskerGI aka Axishatr on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

HuskerGI aka Axishatr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I tried to get 20 people exposure to game

Post by pittpete on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:46 pm

Also, on their own doing they searched the internet, while waiting for the new player page to come alive, and found all the honest negative reports about the company on several websites and the really juicy stuff on the JG forums.

Whats going on at the JG forums?
Can you guys post over there the link for this site?
If not give me the addy and I'll do it.
S! guys

pittpete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cobray on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:50 pm

cobray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pittpete on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:08 pm